This pure Kashmiri Pashmina shawl comes with special square border work (Dor Daar) and comes with small Badaam/Almond designs. The work is completely staple Sozni/Needlework Embroidery; this pure (100%) Kashmiri Pashmina shawl will have all eyes on you.
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- PRODUCT CODE: KK-P00006
- Estimated Arrival: Between 5-7 Days in India
- Availability: Ships Internationally
||100% Pure Kashmir Pashmina, Handwoven, hand dyed
||Shawl- (80 inches long x 60 inches wide)
||We send you a letter certifying this product to be a Pure (100%) Kashmir Pashmina product, hand woven, hand dyed and hand embroidered
||Dry Clean Only
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING CHARGES?
Shipping outside India : KraftKashmir provides FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on orders above USD 250. We ship to all countries via reputed reputed logistic partners such as FEDEX, DHL and UPS. On orders below USD 250, we charge a flat shipping fee of USD 20.
Customs Duties if any, are applied by local customs office of the country where the customer is receiving the shipment, and these are borne by the customer. Customs duties or taxes are applied as per import duties and taxations laws of a country and are outside our influence and control. Hence these need to be borne by the recipient of the shipment, the customer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR AN ORDER TO GET DELIVERED?
KraftKashmir ships through trusted logistic partners ( like Fedex, DHL, UPS, Blue Dart) and ensures that your ordered items reach you safely.
Our shipping timelines vary for different items and the same is mentioned for every product on the product page under the “Ships in” tag. Ready to wear and ready to stitch products are usually dispatched in 1-2 business days, unless mentioned otherwise on the product page. Custom fitted and tailored products are usually dispatched in 10 to 14 business days. Your orders usually arrive at your shipping address in 3-7 business days after the dispatch. If the items in your order have different shipping timelines, we will consolidate the order and ship once the entire order is ready. Incase, for a special reason, you need your items to arrive in multiple shipments, so that the faster items reach you first, please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate the request.
Tracking is available on all shipped orders. You will receive a dispatch confirmation email with a tracking link for your parcel so you can follow its journey. Business days are counted Monday to Friday except public holidays. Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest your order is delivered to an address where you are usually present between 10 am to 6 pm on business days.
WHICH MODE OF DELIVERY DO YOU USE TO SEND AN ORDER?
We send the order to you through our preferred logistics partners such as Fedex, DHL, UPS, Blue Dart.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing the shipment details for your order. These details along with the current status of your order, will also be available under your account on https://kraftkashmir.com
I HAVE RECEIVED A DAMAGED PARCEL. NOW WHAT?
If you receive a damaged parcel, please DO NOT accept it and inform us by writing to email@example.com
or call us on +919858985897
. We make sure that all parcels are perfectly boxed and wrapped with security tapes when they are dispatched from our warehouse. kraftkashmir.com
will not be responsible for lost articles from the parcel if you accept a damaged parcel.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER. WHAT DO I DO?
If you have not received your order during the slated time period, please inform us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on +919858985897
, so that we can follow up on your order and update you on the status. We are really sorry about not being able to deliver your order within the time frame committed.
I HAVE RECEIVED AN INCORRECT ARTICLE/ORDER. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
In the unlikely event that you receive a product/order you did not order, please accept the article/order and inform us about the article at email@example.com
. We will arrange to get the article collected from you. Used, damaged products or products with missing accessories (clips, tags, buttons, laces, trims, labels, etc.) will not be accepted.
Returns & Alterations
Don’t love it? Don’t Worry!
In the unlikely event that you don’t love your purchase from talkingthreads.in, don’t worry. We offer a very friendly alteration, exchange and return policy.
Notify us within 3 days of receipt of order via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9858985897 Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm India Time. We will send you an email confirmation, post which, all you need to do is ship the unused product to us (at the shipping address mentioned below) in its original packaging along with the invoice and all labels/ trimmings intact. The return shipping and any duties/ taxes arising due to return shipment are to be borne by the customer.
Once we receive the product, we offer an alteration, exchange or return depending on the type of product. Please see details below:
1. For ready-to-ship non tailored garments ( excluding custom made orders or pre-orders) i.e. sarees ( without tailored blouse), shawls and dupattas, we offer you an exchange or a store credit (with 3 month validity) without any deduction. Incase you want a money refund and not store credit, we will refund the money to your credit card/ paypal account or bank account after deducting a restocking fee of 6% to cover us for payment and order processing charges. Refund or Store credit is offered in the currency of purchase ( the currency in which you paid us). For sarees, where blouse is tailored, we cannot offer a return on the saree.
2. For Custom Made Orders and Pre-Orders we don’t offer cancellation, store credit or refunds. Custom made orders, are orders where customisation has been done to customer’s specific requirements not available in the ready to ship standard product. Custom made orders include the pre-order products in the catalogue.
3. For tailored garmentslike suits, kurtas, tunics, tops, blouses, pants, salwars, lowers and sarees where the blouse has been tailored for you, we do not accept returns or exchanges, however, we offer free alteration to the extent possible within the constraints of the fabric and design. All you need to do is ship us the garment and we will alter it free of charge and ship it back to you.
4. Our customers love the ability to customise our catalogue designs to their personal size, style, colour and fabric preference. And we do everything it takes to make this experience a delight. Most of the times the customised garment comes out perfect, but sometimes you may have measured yourself wrong or may not like the style customisation you chose. If that were to happen, we back you all the way with suggestions and alterations. We leave no stone unturned to make the outfit work for you.
5. All return shipments must be sent by the customer via a trackable courier service like FEDEX, DHL or UPS. We do not accept return shipments via ordinary post or postage service that do not provide online tracking to doorstep.
Return Shipping Address: Please write our complete warehouse address on the packet along with the phone number. Preferably put a tamper proof packing on the shipping box
Samad Plaza, Baghat Chowk. Srinagar. Kashmir. J&K, India.
Customer Care No: +91 9858985897
Be sure to retain a proof of dispatch (issued by your courier service provider).
We are here to assist you, should you have any queries regarding style, size, fit, thread work, custom stitching, made to order threads and more. For any assistance please write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91-8882484442. Our support open hours are Monday to Sunday 8 am to 9 pm.
Crafting of most Kraft Kashmir products involves artisanal work, intricate embroideries and hand dyeing. Hand Made products might carry certain irregularities and variations, which are not considered defects but inherent to the nature of production of these garments. We take great pains in ensuring that what you see on the screen is as close to the real thing as possible. However, there may be slight variations in the colors of fabrics, dyes, prints and embroideries of the image you see on your monitor and the actual product.